Friday, October 1, 2010

Guess: Chic Clash or Chic Lash ?!

I even miss her grouchiness!
Sometimes she hurts me with her actions (she doesn't do it on purpose ) but I still love her!



CupCake Girl
Lately I promised girls from www.dress-code.com.ua to post a look. Sorry - internet connection problems
I must say a few words about this girl.
She changed me. I do think ( and I hope ) she knows it.The only friend who makes world different for me and keeps The US together...
Blogging - she was the first person who showed me what is it like to have an account on Blogger.
What does it mean to spend 4-5 years in other country? Nothing?! It turns " an average life " upside-down.
Diagnosis : Girl named Anna is too smart and too stubborn. The same tipe as I am!.. But she knows I love her more.
As well I LOVE THE BLOG: http://chiclash.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment