Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Ice Aroma?

There is no Starbucks in Ukraine! The world wide famous Starbucks coffee, to be honest, sucks.



Tasting new Ice Cream in Aroma. Summer...
But instead there is a place named Aroma Espresso Bar on Dimitrova st. 5, Kyiv.

I loved the place from the first minute I walked in. I can spend the all day long chating with my friends, being in the internet ( free Wi-Fi, but there is a break between 12 am - 4 pm) or just reading my book! There r no waiters, but when u order something they ask your name ( you r able to make up funy/cute/nice nicknames) and latter, when food is done, they will call you on the speaker ( but not as in Starbucks that they r supposed to call ur name but always say only name of ur order! ).
 
Next time u go there try Chai Latte. You will not regred!
P.S. I'm already on my way there :)

No comments:

Post a Comment